Part II Architectural Assistants and Part III recently qualified Architects Required
Acanthus Architects LW are looking for experienced Part II and III Architects to join our practice on a number of projects both in rail infrastructure and residential sectors
We are a medium sized architectural practice based in Chiswick, west London specialising in Infrastructure, Residential, Conservation and Education sectors.
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate:
- a minimum of 3 years work experience
- have a clear understanding and experience of the design, technical and professional challenges working on complex projects alongside multi-disciplinary engineers
- effective design and strong technical skills contributing to a team
- Bentley MicroStation experience preferred – AECOsim project experience would be a benefit
- ability to take responsibility when required, self motivated and pro-active
- eligibility to work in the UK
Salary package will be negotiated depending on experience.
Acanthus Architects LW are an equal opportunities employer, we provide support to Part III candidates
All applicants shall include a one page summary CV of qualifications and work experience together with a portfolio of work examples in PDF format. Applications by email to be maximum 5MB to firstname.lastname@example.org